Tuesday, May 01, 2007

FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Adam wants to be funny or WHAT E-V-E-R with his fish eye lens picture. Or maybe its just his trick to get me write something in English (and with that embarrass (an english speaking girl next to me told me how to spell that one :) ) me even more since i still can't write proper English. LIKE POSTING THE MOST HIDEOUS PICTURE WAS NOT ENOUGH!) That might be so, but at least i know enough to get my thoughts across. And what i want to say is this........

......ok, ok, i won't say that because I'm not as M-E-A-N as my dear husband is by posting THE FISH EYE PICTURE!!!- If you didn't get it yet, the letters are big because I'm yelling.
But i will let you know what Adam has been up to and why he always posts he's stuff later than I(i do, me, mine---what ever, you know what i mean).
Well the thing is that his really busy you know!

I actually even feel sorry for him.

So there's some picts of what he has been up to.


He didn't waste any time you know. As soon as we started our trip from Africa, he started with that difficult activity
ouh, there he is again
Ok, it's actually not that bad, he really does other things too you know.
There.

I'm done for now.
Thanks for reading. :) ---I feel so much better.