Friday, December 08, 2006

Just a Quick Sumpin, Sumpin.

Wanted to let everyone know that we're headed to Everest Base Camp today and won't have Internet access for roughly the rest of December.

I know it's tough, but trust me, it's for the best.

I also realize I'm a little behind in my narrative and I have some explaining to do about that photo Ingrid posted proving Horse is actually man's best friend. But I'll let that stew for the rest of the month and I'll hit the ground running after Christmas.

And to all those who've been regularly checking the blog and for any first timers, Ingrid and I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam,
Congrats on the wedding and wonderful honeymoon. The basecamp of Everest, wow, that is a feat! Mekker gave me the link to this blog and I am really enjoying it.

Have a great trip and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

KJ

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home